Latest product :
Home » » Rokinon Xeen XN24-MFT 24mm T1.5 Professional CINE Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount

Rokinon Xeen XN24-MFT 24mm T1.5 Professional CINE Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount

{[['']]}
Rokinon Xeen XN24-MFT 24mm T1.5 Professional CINE Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount

Best Rokinon Xeen XN24-MFT 24mm T1.5 Professional CINE Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount Cheap. and Rokinon Xeen XN24-MFT 24mm T1.5 Professional CINE Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount Prices in USA.

Few months, we saw a lot of people wearing or using these products. in our opinion, this product is definitely very popular and very good in terms of quality.It does not hurt you to try or buy Rokinon Xeen XN24-MFT 24mm T1.5 Professional CINE Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount. because it is based on Review of many people, the product is easy to use, high quality material and many other advantages.

There are also a few close friends I highly recommend this product, so I immediately bought it. And finally last week I decided to buy it, i was very lucky because at the time of purchasing the product Rokinon Xeen XN24-MFT 24mm T1.5 Professional CINE Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount, i get a Discount Price or the Best Deals of the store.

Product Description
Xeen by Rokinon is a new line of professional cine lenses. They feature all the most important specifications of a professional cine lens. The lenses are housed in a durable aluminum housing, focusing & aperture gears are smooth and accurate, focusing throw is generous, and the front lens diameter is 114mm. Xeen by Rokinon lenses are all compatible with full frame cameras and are available Canon EF, Nikon, Sony FE, Micro Four Thirds, and PL mounts. All include a 3 year warranty. Best of all, they are affordable and are often half the price of comparable pro cine lenses!

Features

• Features an aluminum body for increased durability, a tripod mount, large & easy to read markings, and a long focus throw (200 Degree)
  • Unified focus, aperture gear and T-stop scale positions among all Xeen by Rokinon lenses
  • Xeen by Rokinon lenses all have a 11 bladed diaphragm & unified 114mm front diameters for use with standard matte boxes
  • Angle of view 28.4on full frame cameras; 18.7 on APS-C cameras; 19.0 on Super 35 cameras & 14.4 on MFT cameras
  • weighs only 2.7 lbs.

We are very delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay at this site. We expect that you are able to drop by this site over and over on your next visit. Thank you for the compliments as well as we wish to see you over and over real soon.

We have searched the web to find the best prices available.Click Hereto find out where to get the best deal on Rokinon Xeen XN24-MFT 24mm T1.5 Professional CINE Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount

Check for Special Price Today!

search result of Rokinon Xeen XN24-MFT 24mm T1.5 Professional CINE Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount

Share this article :

Posting Komentar

Support : server poweredge review | best helmed sale | motor cycle vests review
Copyright © 2019. cameras for photography sale - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger