Latest product :
Home » » Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras

Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras

{[['']]}

Best Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras Cheap. and Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras Prices in USA.

Few months, we saw a lot of people wearing or using these products. in our opinion, this product is definitely very popular and very good in terms of quality.It does not hurt you to try or buy Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras. because it is based on Review of many people, the product is easy to use, high quality material and many other advantages.

There are also a few close friends I highly recommend this product, so I immediately bought it. And finally last week I decided to buy it, i was very lucky because at the time of purchasing the product Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras, i get a Discount Price or the Best Deals of the store.

Product Description
The new Samyang VDSLR II 14mm 3.1 Ultra Wide Angle Cine Lens is one of Samyang's newly introduced 2nd generation of cine lenses under its VDSLR II line. The Samyang VDSLR II lineup has 3 primary advantages: 1) All of the gears are unified among all Samyang VDSLR II lenses. The focus and aperture gears are exactly aligned so that the user does not have to re-adjust his/her follow focus when swapping out lenses. 2) The new VDSLR II lenses now feature dual focusing scales, one on each side. 3) All of the VDSLR II lenses are tested to be color matched to provide the same color & contrast in video production.

Features

• Full frame coverage with aperture range of T3.1 - T22
  • New VDSLR II line that is color matched with other Samyang VDSLR II lenses and have unified gear and aperture positions among all Samyang VDSLR II lenses
  • 115.7 degrees angle of view on full frame cameras & 89.9 degrees angle of view on APS-C
  • Features built-in petal shaped lens hood, de-clicked apertures and follow focus compatibility and includes lens pouch, lens caps, instruction manual and 1 year Samyang warranty
  • Minimum focusing distance of 11 inches

We are really happy to know that you had a pleasant stay at this site. We expect that you are able to visit this site over and over on your following visit. Thank you for the compliments and also we wish to see you again real soon.

We have searched the web to find the best prices available.Click Hereto find out where to get the best deal on Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras

Check for Special Price Today!

search result of Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras

Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED MC Super Wide Angle Lens for ... Product Description. Rokinon 14mm F/2.8 IF ED UMC Aspherical Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Nikon; Lens is designed for full frame cameras but also works on APS-C sensors.

Share this article :

Posting Komentar

Support : server poweredge review | best helmed sale | motor cycle vests review
Copyright © 2019. cameras for photography sale - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger